Skip to content
Things you can do to help us out
- Follow the rules: They are there for a reason
- Be courteous to others: bikers, hikers, hunters, horse back riders.
- Feel free to remove branches, sticks, debris from the trail, cut face slappers.
- report any that is dangerous, example recent down tree, loose rock in the trail, or anything that would make the trail dangerous.
- Do contact the Trail Coordinator with any new ideas.
- Yes: I am very open to others ideas.
- Create new trail or reroutes. ( The Trail Coordinator is out there plenty to make those decisions ).
- Try not to ride after rain or when trail conditions are poor.